- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.9GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, Video memory: 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 display, 100% sRGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 5400RPM SATA III HDD (Intel Optane memory support)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SATA III SSD
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, IR camera supporting Windows Hello
- TouchPad: Glass-covered for fingerprint and smudge resistance, Precision touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Camera: IR webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology) Drivers:
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
- C: \ Laptop / Notebook \ ASUS
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 3.5 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.