What's new in Tabletopia 21.01.2019
January 21st, 2019
- Tangled Timelines
- 1-4 players; 15-45 Minutes
- In Tangled Timelines, you will lead a rescue mission which transcends time and space. Heroes from other worlds have been cast out of time due to an unknown spatial anomaly. It is up to you to rebuild the best hero timelines and as diverse a team as you can. You will send heroes to rescue others like them, sometimes rescuing themselves from another time! Using the right hero at the right time is paramount to winning this game and saving time as we know it!
New in Tabletopia 07.01.2019 (January 11th, 2019)
- 2-3 players; 20-60 Minutes
- In Brutus players sow terror in the city, carving up the different boroughs, racketeering in the commercial zones, burglarizing the residences, and visiting the factories in the darkest hours of night. Each turn, you move your figure, and can either destroy or burgle a building. Thus you gain more and more influence in the districts. The player who builds up the most influence in Small City wins. Will you come out unscathed from this fratricidal power struggle, or will you be Brutus in the end?
New in Tabletopia 24.10.2018 (October 26th, 2018)
- 2-4 Players; 60-120 Minutes
- Barrage is a resource management and strategic placement game, in which players will compete to build their majestic dams, raise them to increase their storing capacity of precious water, and deliver all the potential power through pressure tunnel connected to powerhouse energy turbines.
- Each player represents one of the international companies who are gathering machineries, innovative patents, and brilliant engineers to claim the best location to capture and exploit the water power of a contested Alpine region crossed by rivers.
- Barrage includes two innovative and challenging mechanics.
- The Construction wheel has to be managed by players to carefully plan their actions and handle their machineries, since both your action tokens and resources will be stored on the wheel and will come back only after a full wheel round is completed. The more you will construct and perform maintenance on your wheel, the earlier you will get back your resources and actions.
- The Water flow on the rivers depicted on the board is a shared and contested resource - players will have to intercept and store as much of the water as they can, build dams (upstream dams are expensive but can block part of the water before the downstream dams), raise their dams to increase capacity, and build long tunnels to divert water up to their powerhouses. Water is never consumed (its flow is just used to produce energy) and released in the rivers, therefore you have to place strategically your dams to recover water diverted by you or other players.
- Over 5 rounds players will fulfill power requirement represented by a common competitive power track and to meet specific request of personal contracts. At the same time, by placing a limited number of Engineers, they will attempt to increase their machineries, to acquire new and more efficient construction actions and to build and activate special unique effect buildings to customize their own developing strategy.
New in Tabletopia 16.04.2018 (April 17th, 2018)
- Build your empire in the dieselpunk world of CRISIS: The New Economy - new expansion for the gritty economic game of worker placement and resource management by LudiCreations.
- CRISIS: The New Economy
- 1-5 players; 45-120 Minutes
- Axia is still a place where small pockets of commercial innovation persist. Local entrepreneurs are developing new technologies, while others find ways to benefit society and the environment. Many of those can be lucrative new opportunities for the right investor. In Crisis: The New Economy these new opportunities are represented by 15 new Company cards. These are shuffled together and 5-8 of them are randomly chosen. Their equivalent replacements are then removed from the game, and Setup proceeds as in the base game.
- The new Companies add more variability and replayability. They offer new avenues to money and VP as well as resources. The expansion also includes a variant for players that want a game with quicker access to the 5th Manager token.